Big Tim's Top 10 prospects Nationally regardless of class!!!!!!
1) Emoni Bates 6'9" YPSI Prep (2022)- To me though he had a rough Spring still the best prospect in High School basketball. He can score from a number of spots on the court out to 30 feet. Better shot selection and natural strength that his body will get as he gets older.
2) Jalen Duren 6'10" Montverde Academy(FL) (2022)- He has shown he can guard the pick and roll on the perimeter and that alone boosts his stock as a prospect. Has to get more versatility on his post moves over his left shoulder.
3) DJ Wagner, 6'4" Camden(NJ) (2023)- So fundamentally sound and getting better athletically by the day. Can play either guard position. Gets to his shots easily and consistently.
4) Keyonte George, 6'4" ISchool Entrepreneurial Academy(TX)(2022)- Versatile and strong guard who is a stone cold scorer. Showing better point guard skills every day.
5) Javonte "JJ' Taylor, 6'8" Kenwood Academy(IL)(2023)- Big guard that can play and guard multiple positions on the perimeter. Has only been playing organized basketball for three years. Natural growth of his strength and better commitment to the defensive end will go a long way.
6) Chris Livingston, 6'5" Buchtel(OH)(2022)- Talented wing who's a ridiculous attacker and slasher off the dribble. Excellent finisher. Consistent jump shot away from moving up on the list. Good defender and potential for more on that end of the court.
7) Amari Bailey, Sierra Canyon(CA) 6'4"(2022)- Has taken his game to another level showing he's a true floor general with explosive athleticism. Nasty lefty jumper from three and mid range as well as a great finisher at the rim. Commitment to defensive end and he jumps up the list.
8) Omaha Billew, Montverde Academy(FL) 6'8" (2023)- Prototypical wing who has an improved ball handling off the dribble. Consistent jump shot and having a mentality to dominate will make his game take off.
9) Matas Buzelis, Brewster Academy(NH) 6'10" (2023)- This name might surprise some folks but look for him to jump in the industry rankings. He has all the tools and skills but just needs to grow more into his body. Dad is 6'10" and Mom is 6'7" so look for him to possibly get to 7 foot when it's all said and done.
10) Mikey Williams, TBD 6'2" (2023)- This young man is a social media sensation because of his out of this world athleticism. Does this mean he doesn't have much more room to grow? More consistent shot selection will help his growth as a player. Developing his point guard skills and a jump will be a possibility.